Salesforce problems cost 8 days of lost productivity per employee, per year.* As a cloud-hosted SaaS application, performance issues are difficult to detect, diagnose and resolve across hybrid workers, their devices and network connections, Salesforce hosts and integrated applications.
The inability to rapidly detect and optimize Salesforce performance results in regular degradations that impact user experience, frustrate IT teams and Salesforce application owners.
This webinar provides concrete ways you can take control of Salesforce performance:
- Learn the Top 5 issues impacting performance
- Detect degradations and isolate the root cause
- Optimize performance for remote and onsite users
- See it live: demo using a nationwide Salesforce deployment
- Next steps: 30 minutes to visibility
Watch the replay to learn how you can deliver a new level of Salesforce productivity to your users.