Hybrid Network Monitoring
Hybrid network monitoring and path analysis to optimize and troubleshoot hybrid WAN, SD WAN, internet, hybrid cloud networking and MPLS network performance
Hybrid Network Monitoring
Hybrid WAN and Hybrid Networks
Over two-thirds of enterprises now rely on internet-based SD WAN and hybrid networks¹ as MPLS networking continues to decline. Over 80% of enterprise applications are SaaS and cloud-hosted², making consistent, high performance networks vital to the productivity of onsite, branch and work from home employees.
How Does Hybrid WAN Impact User Experience?
Kadiska hybrid network monitoring reveals that over 85% of employees’ digital experience is influenced by connectivity performance between users, SaaS and cloud applications. Hybrid WANs, SD WANs and hybrid cloud networking are complex, dynamic, and dependent on the internet. There are many factors that can impact hybrid network performance:
- Service provider performance and AS/BGP routing policies
- SD WAN underlay path changes and network performance
- Application and CDN load balancing by region and hostname
- Suboptimal DNS resolution and CASB redirections to distant hosts
- Last-mile ISP performance and WiFi issues
- Cloud network path length and stability
- VPN proxy performance and capacity
Hybrid Network Monitoring Challenges
Hybrid WAN and hybrid networks deliver encrypted traffic across a complex connectivity matrix defined by dynamic routing, highly distributed users, clouds, SaaS and third-party hosts–undermining traditional network performance monitoring solutions’ ability to capture and analyze traffic.
Monitoring Hybrid Network Performance
The Kadiska platform overcomes these challenges with Net-Tracer. Gain end-to-end insight into hybrid network performance from hundreds of managed test stations around the globe, or spin up enterprise stations within your sites, data centers and and clouds within minutes:
- See performance in context of users’ locations and the apps they use
- Trace all routes, providers and segments along end-to-end connections
- Understand SD WAN underlay and overlay network performance
- Detect BGP / AS route stability and provider performance issues
- Identify the impact of CDNs, VPN and CASB security platforms
- Correlate network performance with real-user digital experience
Hybrid Network Performance Monitoring Platform
Gain end-to-end insight into hybrid network performance from hundreds of managed test stations around the globe, or spin up enterprise stations within your sites, data centers and clouds within minutes. Understand the impact of hybrid network performance on digital experience to proactively optimize network cost, application performance and business productivity.
Benefits of Hybrid Network Monitoring:
- Run hybrid networks at peak performance across all locations
- Accelerate MTTR: rapidly fix–or absolve–the network
- Hold vendors accountable: capture clear evidence to uphold SLAs