Kadiska reinforces its customer success team to accelerate its growth.
Kadiska in a few words
Kadiska is a SaaS startup founded in 2020 with an experienced team and financial support at the height of its global ambition. Our solution has been chosen by Fortune 500 customers and meets a great deal of interest from enterprise class IT infrastructure teams.
Our team is focused on technical excellence and customer feedback to build a best of breed performance monitoring software. The team has a huge experience in building robust and scalable software solutions and developing businesses at a global scale and is looking at integrating curious, creative and ambitious talents.
Kadiska’s organization is based on a participatory and transparent model: all important decisions are discussed among all team members.
As part of the CSM team, your role consists in providing technical support to the Kadiska sales team during the whole sales process, as well as guaranteeing customer satisfaction through post-sales support activities.
In your pre-sales activities, you will:
- Manage Proof-Of-Concepts (PoCs). You will :
- Be involved in customers qualification calls and help qualify their needs and requirements
- Be responsible for setting up and managing PoC (Proof-of-Concept) environments
- Lead technical follow-up calls with customers
- Build reports that demonstrate Kadiska unique capabilities and how they align with customers business objectives
- In collaboration with the sales representatives, design the best technical solution according to the customers objectives and specific technical requirements
In your post-sales activities:
- As one of the main customers’ technical point of contact, you will manage customers’ technical support requests. You will:
- Report technical problems to the R&D team
- Regularly communicate with customers about their reported issues
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy services (troubleshooting)
- Enrich the Kadiska knowledge base
- Maximize the customer’s satisfaction
- Identify additional use cases for Kadiska’s solution and generate upsale opportunities
- You will support the sales team during the process of customers contracts renewal
You’ll also be involved in the product development process:
- You will collect features requests from customers and will report them to the Kadiska product team to contribute to the solution’s adequate development
- You will be involved in writing product technical specifications based on collected market requirements
You have a minimum of 3 years in the field IT infrastructure. Having experience in IT (network and / or application) performance troubleshooting and cloud environments is a huge asset. You can fluently speak and write in English.
You master or would like to develop the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Listening and questioning skills, curiosity
- Focus on results
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- You are a team player
- Customer focus
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues
- Thorough understanding of cloud and network infrastructure
- A strong interest and expertise in the fields of monitoring, observability and performance monitoring (NPM/APM) is a must
- Above all, you are enthusiastic and wish to contribute to the success of a dynamic and ambitious team
Anything else, … is detail 😉
Recent laptop on Windows or Mac, according to your preference
- Home working with an equipment budget (up to 700€) and monthly costs (covered up to 50€ per month)
- A seat in a coworking space (budget up to 300€ per month)
- Working from our offices in Rouen, Paris or Lille
- Each team member adopts the work location that fits his preference: offices in Paris, Rouen or Lille, coworking or full remote.
- Workshops are held once a month with the full team in Paris or in an alternate pleasant location chosen by the team to reinforce bound between team mates, have deeper discussion about the solution, the iteration in progress or to come and all topics relevant to the whole project (team evolution, strategic decisions, customer feedbacks).
- Each team member’s location must allow them to attend internal and customer meetings easily and reach Paris in no more than 2 hours.
- Lunch vouchers
- Health insurance Alan Blue
- Annual leave (5 weeks) + 10 days of “RTT” for French employees