Kadiska in a few words
Kadiska is a SaaS startup founded in 2020 with an experienced team and financial support at the height of its global ambition. Our solution has been chosen by Fortune 500 customers and meets great interest from enterprise class IT infrastructure teams.
Our team is focused on technical excellence and customer feedback to build a best of breed performance monitoring software. The team has a huge experience in building robust and scalable software solutions and developing businesses at a global scale and is looking at integrating curious, creative and ambitious talents.
Kadiska’s organization is based on a participatory and transparent model: all important decisions are discussed among all team members.
Your role consists in developing and managing both end user opportunities and channels outside of the territories covered by dedicated territory manager (i.e. France, BeLux, Switzerland).
With the support of our marketing and demand generation team, you will:
- Handle and qualify both end user and channel information requests
- Reach out to specialized distributors and managed service providers in our key markets and recruit them as sales partners.
- Support their sales efforts in end user presentations, demos, PoCs
- Contribute to marketing events like webinars and tradeshows
You have a minimum of 3 years in the field software sales to IT infrastructure teams at enterprise class accounts; you have an international background and speak fluently a minimum of 3 languages and a strong interest in the technical aspects of the cloud, networks and application infrastructure.
You are strongly skilled in the following domains:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Focus on results
- Great rigor in sales qualification and processes
- You are a team player
- You use sales methods to ensure you maximize the results of your efforts
- Experience in selling to IT and infrastructure teams
- Thorough understanding of cloud and network infrastructure
- A strong interest in the fields of monitoring, observability and performance monitoring (NPM/APM) is appreciated
- Above all, you are enthusiastic and wish to contribute to the success of a dynamic and ambitious team
Anything else, … is detail 😉
Recent laptop on Windows or Mac, according to your preference
Location at your convenience:
- Home working with an equipment budget (up to 700€) and monthly costs (covered up to 50€ per month)
- A seat in a coworking space (budget up to 300€ per month)
- Working from our offices in Rouen, Paris or Lille
- Each team member adopts the work location that fits his preference: offices in Paris, Rouen or Lille, coworking or full remote.
- Workshops are held once a month with the full team in Paris or in an alternate pleasant location chosen by the team to reinforce bound between team mates, have deeper discussion about the solution, the iteration in progress or to come and all topics relevant to the whole project (team evolution, strategic decisions, customer feedbacks).
- Each team member’s location must allow them to attend internal and customer meetings easily and reach Paris in no more than 2 hours.
- Lunch vouchers
- Health insurance Alan Blue
- Annual leave (5 weeks) + 10 days of “RTT” for French employees