Enterprise Chromebook adoption is accelerating as SaaS and web apps now account for the majority of business critical applications.
While Chromebooks are easy to use, secure, and cost-effective, their dependence on reliable network connectivity and browser performance can result in frequent performance issues.
Working closely with the Google Chromebook team, we developed this webinar to help you optimize Chromebooks performance in a business environment.
You will learn:
- The top 7 causes of Chromebook performance issues
- How to monitor end-to-end performance in real-time
- How to fix internet, DNS, proxy and VPN issues
- Steps to troubleshoot app performance problems
- Ways to optimising onsite and remote user experience
- How to resolve issues with network, security and app providers (including Google)
Watch the replay to supercharge your Chromebook users’ productivity. Interactive, live demos will show you how easy it can be.