Modern applications and IT systems rely on a mix of on-premise and cloud platforms, SaaS and web applications where user experience is largely defined by network performance. In this context, over two-thirds of enterprises now use SD WAN to connect enterprise sites, clouds and SaaS applications.
SD WAN performance is dependent on ISPs network quality, peering arrangements, BGP routing policies and DNS services. While SD WAN is designed to automatically adapt to changing conditions, SD WAN solutions lack in-depth visibility into the performance of these complex, dynamic underlays.
In this webinar you will learn how to effectively migrate to SD WAN and optimize SD WAN performance using complete visibility into:
- Dynamic full-path visibility across SD WAN, public, cloud and hybrid networks
- SD WAN underlay and overlay network performance
- End-to-end and per-hop latency and loss metrics
- Current and historic path performance by region or site
- BGP / AS route monitoring
- The impact of DNS, TLS and SASE/CASB on latency
Network tracing and performance monitoring techniques will be demonstrated in real-time with data collected from over 100 major ISPs and telecom service providers, accessed by work from home and onsite users connecting to SaaS and cloud-hosted applications.
* Source: NTT Global Services report 202