Retailers’ IT infrastructure is becoming increasingly complex as they digitally transform. Retail stores’ business performance relies on dependable PoS and inventory systems, customer self-service, in-store WiFi, digital advertising, and responsive mobile apps. Many of these systems and applications are now tightly integrated and hosted in the cloud, making network connectivity, SaaS and cloud performance essential to profits and productivity.
For maximum efficiency during the retail digital transition, retail locations require excellent connectivity, SaaS, and cloud-hosted retail application performance. The popularity of low-cost SD WAN and hybrid networks is rising as retail moves to the cloud, PaaS and SaaS apps, private line MPLS connections run out of bandwidth, and basic internet reliability isn’t sufficient for business-critical applications. As retailers go through this digital transformation, existing network and application performance monitoring solutions struggle to maintain visibility into retail cloud, SaaS and dynamic internet and SD WAN network performance.
In this webinar you will learn how to gain complete visibility across digital retail infrastructure to optimize store-to-cloud connectivity, SaaS and private application performance, customer and employee digital experience:
- Monitor and improve store-to-cloud connectivity performance (SD WAN, MPLS, internet, cloud networks)
- Identify SaaS and app performance issues and their root causes
- Optimize the performance of interconnected applications, SaaS and private apps
- Assure reliability of business critical communications, logistics, inventory and PoS systems
- Maximize employee productivity and store performance
We also demonstrate key digital retail performance issues and how to resolve them using live data from a leading European retailer.